Tuesday, January 1, 2013

seal - desktop background wallpaper

seal - desktop background wallpaper
free background images
Image by (matt)
hope you enjoy this series of desktop background wallpapers. these images are created for a 1.6:1 aspect ratio. the image resolution is 2560x1600, use a setting such as center or fit if you are using a different resolution.


Don't Panic iPhone Background
free background images
Image by Patrick Hoesly
In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series, DON'T PANIC is a phrase written on the cover of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. The novel explains that this was partly because the device "looked insanely complicated" to operate, and partly to keep intergalactic travelers from panicking. It is said that despite its many glaring (and occasionally fatal) inaccuracies, the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy itself has outsold the Encyclopedia Galactica because it is slightly cheaper, and because it has the words "Don't Panic" in large, friendly letters on the cover.

---

This iPhone Background (640x960 wallpaper) is released under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
If you like this image, please leave a comment. Thanks!

How do I get this onto my iPhone?
There are a number of ways to do this, however I think the easiest and fastest way is to download Flickr’s free app. Within the Flickr app you surf over to my photo feed to view the images (if you make me a contact then I’ll appear in the flickr contact list). When you find one you like, just click the download button and save the image directly to your phone. Quick & Simple!

I don’t have an iPhone. Can I still use it on my phone?
As of this writing this image (960 x 640) should be large enough to be used as wallpaper with the Droid / Android, BlackBerry, Windows 7, and iPhone.

How did you make it?
This background was made using graphic design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge, Genetica, Wacom, Alien Skin, Topaz Labs, as well as several other programs.

About Patrick Hoesly
I’m a graphic illustrator, specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. I work with Architects, Interior Designers, and Landscape Architects, to help them visualize and sell their designs ...Or in other words... I make the fun/cool images!
Check out my Blog at ZooBoingReview.blogspot.com
Also take a look at my website at www.ZooBoing.com



Free snow blizzard with tree branches texture for layers creative commons
free background images
Image by Pink Sherbet Photography
free texture

My photos that have a creative commons license and are free for everyone to download, edit, alter and use as long as you give me, "D Sharon Pruitt" credit as the original owner of the photo. Have fun and enjoy!


Gardens_Background 40
free background images
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This image is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible.

I would love to see how you use this image, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to this set ~Backgrounds~


If you are looking for more stock images or texture please check out my group pool at
"Brenda's Stock Resources".

No comments:

Post a Comment