Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Nice Wallpaper Websites photos

(PI#1) Puma inside®
wallpaper websites
Image by yago1.com
Please don't use this photo on websites, blogs or other media without my written permission.
(cc) Yago Veith - Flickr Interesting | www.yago1.com
-
Series / Themes: Puma Inside (PI)


842 - Cloudy Sky Seamless Texture
wallpaper websites
Image by Patrick Hoesly
This seamless texture was illustrated by Patrick Hoesly, a Kansas City based illustrator specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. This texture is released under the Creative Commons Attribution license. If you like this image, please mark it as a favorite and feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

What is a Seamless Texture / Pattern?
A seamless texture is an special image, where one side of a image exactly matches the opposite side, so that the edges blend into each other when repeated. Seamless textures are used for desktop wallpaper, webpage backgrounds, video games, Photoshop fills and in 3D rendering programs.

How did you make it?
This texture was made using software specially designed to aid in seamless texture creation. Some of the programs I use are Photoshop, Illustrator, Filter Forge, Genetica, Image Synth, Alien Skin, Topaz Labs, Imagelys, and a Wacom tablet.

About Patrick Hoesly:
I’m a graphic illustrator, specializing in architectural illustrations and graphic design. I work with Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Architects, and Engineers to help them visualize and sell their designs.
Check out my Blog at zooboingreview.blogspot.com
Also take a look at my website at www.zooboing.com/


Free Half Eaten Red Apple Creative Commons
wallpaper websites
Image by Pink Sherbet Photography
Want to know more about me? Visit my official website www.PinkSherbet.com!

free for use

My photos that have a creative commons license and are free for everyone to download, edit, alter and use as long as you give me, "D Sharon Pruitt" credit as the original owner of the photo. Have fun and enjoy!


Changed my front page to look Halloweenie
wallpaper websites
Image by jelene
Finally got around to changing the jelene.com front page to a more Halloween look. I have floating candy corns! See my wallpapers folder here on the right, for more fun wallpapers, free to download to your computer!!


things i did while waiting for fedex' crappy site to work #5
wallpaper websites
Image by undergroundbastard
Well, at least FedEx' sucky, non-Chrome-working, javascript-error-spewing website gave me the time to generate some iPad wallpapers.

More undergroundbastard over at twitter and my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment