Thursday, January 10, 2013

Apple Wallpaper

Apple Wallpaper
wallpaper
Image by Rasmus Knutsson
A simple and minimalistic little desktop wallpaper I made


Simple Apple Newton Wallpaper
wallpaper
Image by moparx
I made a simple Newton wallpaper to kill some time earlier.

The full-sized image (1680x1050) is available for download at my website.


Moon Wallpaper 1280x800
wallpaper
Image by Dan Gregson
Formatted as Wallpaper for a 1280x800 monitor Had to take a shot of this when I got home last tonight. I took this with a 10 second timer on my tripod.


Getting Things Done Wallpaper
wallpaper
Image by programwitch
I currently have this on my laptop at work. It actually is a good way to see what needs to be done.

Found via Lifehacker:
** GTDer Stefanos Karagos has designed Getting Things Done computer wallpaper that will keep the infamous processing flow in your range of vision all day long.

Chant to yourself "Is it actionable?" with Zen-like calm as you power through your inbox, email or otherwise, every day. The wallpaper GTD flowchart comes straight from the book and is free to use. (No word on how The David's legal team feels about that.) **


iPad Wallpaper 3
wallpaper
Image by Halans
Apple iPad formatted wallpaper. Works both as home screen and/or lock screen wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment