Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cool Best Football Wallpapers images

HEGS wallpaper
best football wallpapers
Image by Sam Kelly
A free wallpaper to celebrate the first birthday of my website. Feel free to download (it'll look best if you get the 'original' size in 'Other sizes'), and don't be afraid to tell people which site you got it from if they ask!


Liedson
best football wallpapers
Image by Luis 'Art' Pinto
This is my first wallpaper in 2007. Dedicated to my loved club Sporting Clube de Portugal, and particularly to it's best player Liedson.

Made approximatively in one hour with Photoshop CS3.


Conflict Resolution
best football wallpapers
Image by photonburst


Endless Bridge - Project 365 (Nashville, TN HDR)
best football wallpapers
Image by w4nd3rl0st (InspiredinDesMoines)
The pedestrian bridge on Shelby Road connects the Titan's Stadium with Music Row in Nashville, TN. I had the bridge all to myself on a cold Sunday night so I took the chance to make an HDR image.

This was taken with a Canon 7d and 15-85. HDR effect added with Nik's HDR EFx Pro

No comments:

Post a Comment