Thursday, December 27, 2012

Premade Room.

Premade Room.
backgrounds
Image by rubyblossom.
***Please, feel free to use my Textures, Backgrounds, Stock, etc., in your Artwork.
If you do use them, I would love it if you would please post your work in my group, Ruby's Treasures.


...Please DO NOT redistribute as your own...

See all my Premade Backgrounds~ Here


wallpaper
backgrounds
Image by lizzie_anne
Backgrounds that are free for your use.


Demi Lovato
backgrounds
Image by Brinana :)
I loved these pictures
so I decided to make a background out of them
you are free to take
:))


contre le crepuscule for desktop
backgrounds
Image by undergroundbastard
More undergroundbastard over at twitter and my blog


Dead End Danger
backgrounds
Image by Barb Henry
Background made from my photos

No comments:

Post a Comment