Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cool Wallpaper images

blue wallpaper buddha
wallpaper
Image by amyvdh
Photoshop - playing w/ old watercolors and wallpaper samples.


CPU Wallpaper w/circuits
wallpaper
Image by somegeekintn
Some wallpaper I made for my iPhone. Feel free to use it if you like.


control wallpaper
wallpaper
Image by Stuart Frisby
Had a bit of time to kill this afternoon, so I thought I'd have a go at making an apple remote in photoshop, which turned out pretty well. Hence I made it into a wallpaper (1440/990):

full size: flickr.com/photos/36-degrees/2555723496/sizes/o/


Twitter Wallpaper - Vector Redo
wallpaper
Image by JoshSemans
This is my Twitter vector, used in a recreation of my original twitter wallpaper.


iPhone Wallpaper - Rocks
wallpaper
Image by Chris-Håvard Berge
iPhone Wallpaper

Title: Rocks
Resolution:320x480 px
Format: 10:16

No comments:

Post a Comment