Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cool Backgrounds images

powerpoint background
backgrounds
Image by ratterrell
the table i sat at when i was at cc's. i thought it would make a nice powerpoint background.


Cafe Sunday (Background)
backgrounds
Image by Wiedmaier
This will be my last picture for tonight. It is a background version of the coffee beans from before. We've used it a few times now for our Cafe Sunday events we've held.

My Pro account expires in a few days, so I'm trying to upload as much as I can now, and get it all organized before it all gets locked down. We're a bit too poor to afford to renew my pro account right now, it's the joys of tentmaking. But I hope to at least get grad pictures up before I can't upload any hi-res shots.

Anywho, I hope you've enjoyed this little backgrounds set. It's been a lot of fun to be able to do this for my church, and if you can use them for yours, I hope they do you well.


Owl Twitter Background
backgrounds
Image by Rosaura Ochoa
You could use it as Twitter Background for free. Illustration by Gerardo Obieta - @G_Obieta


A Background 4 You!
backgrounds
Image by HA! Designs - Artbyheather
I found these shoe pegs, apparently used by teachers back in the day...for math? I don't remember using them but they're fun...thought they'd make a good background!

No comments:

Post a Comment