Thursday, December 20, 2012

iPhone OS 3.0 Background.

iPhone OS 3.0 Background.
backgrounds
Image by *stefaan
Everything is made by me, except the wood pattern. The best way to enjoy this wallpaper is to sync it with iTunes. I can't wait for iPhone OS 3.0!


Here's the broken LCD screen wallpaper / background seen in an earlier photo
backgrounds
Image by slworking2


CDs DVDs on White Background
backgrounds
Image by bobbigmac
Be nice and leave a comment if you use this work.

All work in this Attribution - ShareAlike - CreativeCommons set is released under open licence, providing you credit me, the author, and share this, or any derivative content under the same licence.

I would also appreciate a comment any piece of work you use, indicating where you are using said work. This is not a requirement of course, but it would be nice :D

If the work in this set is not of use to you but similar images may be, please feel free to contact me using the Flickr Mail system, as I have a lot more work available which you may be able to licence.


Retro Star Sunbeam Vector Background
backgrounds
Image by Vectorportal
If you use this image, please give credit to Vectorportal.com with URL. Download in free vector at www.vectorportal.com/subcategory/159/SUNBEAM-RETRO-STAR-V...


287/365 Paying around with black background
backgrounds
Image by rennes.i
I'm so bad at it :\
Check out blog
ask me or support here
Follow on Twitter
and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment