Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cool Computer Wall Paper images

013/365 A
computer wall paper
Image by irrezolut
Early to rise.

Today I was up and couldn't get back to sleep at around 830am. This is a feat for me, especially on a day that I'm not riding.

I managed to get downstairs to work on the post cards a little bit and snapped this pic on my way upstairs and out the door to work. Once again at the start of this project, I'm living with my parents... And this is their basement, with almost all of my stuff (except bed, tv, xbox, ps3 and clothes) crammed into one room.

I'll be out of there before August this time around, though.



Easter Sunday Blues 12/04/08
computer wall paper
Image by sarahgb(theoriginal)
This Easter has seen my first EVER Easter without any sweets, chocolates, or Easter eggs. I am crawling the walls with massive sweet craving, but can't give in to. This Easter has also seen me in floods of tears because I've been having major problems getting through an Open University assignment. Daft I know, but there you go. This Easter Sunday didn't see me outside doing fun stuff (too cold and wet anyway) but inside with a messy desk and two computers going trying to make sense of maths and stuff. Lets just say this Easter has sucked. Big time.

This is photo 2 of 3 for the Easter theme of Friday Photos 2012 #fp2012


Reminder... [@dailyshoot #ds181]
computer wall paper
Image by ConnectIrmeli
"Make a photo that you think would work well as computer wallpaper, and try it out for a week! (@padlockd)"

Photographed today at Finnish Jouni Ahava's art exhibition at Espoo Cultural Centre - the exhibition consists of lamps created by using recycled material.

This is a suitable wall paper for me for two reasons:
-Despite possibilities to customize desktop etc - I'm still unlearning the habit of collecting too many files to the desktop, filling it from the left. There's room for the files, but the expansion must be stopped before reaching the lamp!
-Recent couple of years within networked learning have meant almost a continuum of turning points for me. One of them was in the beginning of 2009 when I was wishing Changing Light for the new year. That's the way I've lived ever since. It's about time to air the light a bit! This pic makes a terrific reminder...

Maybe I'll see a third aspect during the next week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment