Saturday, December 15, 2012

Oklahoma Sooners iPhone wallpaper

Oklahoma Sooners iPhone wallpaper
football wallpaper for iphone
Image by xploitme
Click Here for more Oklahoma Sooners and other Sports iPhone wallpapers

We have thousands of free wallpapers without watermarks for you to enjoy. Not just sports. Anything and everything!


Indianapolis Colts iPhone wallpaper
football wallpaper for iphone
Image by xploitme
Click Here for more Colts and other Sports iPhone wallpapers

We have thousands of free wallpapers without watermarks for you to enjoy. Not just sports. Anything and everything!


Philadelphia Eagles iPhone/iPod Touch Wallpaper
football wallpaper for iphone
Image by Brian G. Wilson
A Philadelphia Flyers wallpaper formated for the iPhone and iPod Touch.

View more of my iPhone Wallpapers


US Soccer iphone background
football wallpaper for iphone
Image by fdrizo
An iphone wallpaper featuring the logo that Nike made for the US Men's National Soccer Team for the 2006 World Cup.

There's no US Soccer stuff like this for 2010 yet so I just bashed this together real quick.

Nike don't sue me, just send a cease & desist to my Flickr mail and I'll take it down.


WVU Football
football wallpaper for iphone
Image by mattdell
I took this a few years back when I got my original iPhone. I was back in the US for a college football game at my alma mater. It's been my wallpaper on my phone ever since.

But, today I bought an iPhone 4 today and it just doesn't look right on the higher resolution screen, so this is its retirement. I can't believe I never put this up on flickr! Such an awesome cameraphone capture!

Feel free to use it on your iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment