Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cool Backgrounds images

Twitter Rocks Background
backgrounds
Image by Rosaura Ochoa
Ten la libertad de usarlo como gustes.
Illustración: Gerardo Obieta - @G_Obieta


Texture/Background 18
backgrounds
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This texture is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible.

I would love to see the results of your work, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to this set. ~Textures Vol 2~

If you are looking for more stock images and textures, please check out my group
"Brenda's Stock Resources".


Simple Studio Background
backgrounds
Image by Mortimer62
IKEA Tupplur curtains
Easy vertical storage


Space Background
backgrounds
Image by chiaralily


London Background
backgrounds
Image by evaruizp

No comments:

Post a Comment