Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Nice Wallpaper Originals photos

Peroni - Free Wallpaper
wallpaper originals
Image by Domenico / Kiuz
Uno sfondo Free, scaricabile liberamente. In onore del mio nuovo Blog! Le dimensioni del Wallpaper sono 1280X800px Buon Download


The Original Wallpaper
wallpaper originals
Image by teresia
My house was built in 1952, so we are the same age. I found this wallpaper underneath several layers of painted over, peeling wallpaper in the bathroom. I decided to leave it.


new wallpaper again
wallpaper originals
Image by laihiu
original photo: flickr.com/photos/laihiu/379663590/


wallpaper
wallpaper originals
Image by netl
Instead of doing something useful I made myself a manly desktop. Looks like the image got compressed a bit and won't do justice to the original...

No comments:

Post a Comment