Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I AM THE WEBMASTER (perfect desktop)

I AM THE WEBMASTER (perfect desktop)
free desktop wallpaper
Image by amateur_photo_bore
IzzyNomad has identified this chap as "...Nephila pilipes, a species of golden orb-web spider...". Thanks for the help!

I promise I'm not exaggerating when I say he's about 6 inches tall.

If you like this shot, and perhaps even choose to use it (it makes a great desktop for example) please leave a comment. It's not like I'm charging, but my ego could use the boost.

Other great free wallpapers here.


fresno dome sunset - desktop background wallpaper
free desktop wallpaper
Image by (matt)
hope you enjoy this series of desktop background wallpapers. these images are created for a 1.6:1 aspect ratio. the image resolution is 2560x1600, use a setting such as center or fit if you are using a different resolution.




March Desktop Calendar
free desktop wallpaper
Image by redstamp.com
Find more sizes on our blog:
redst.mp/ffBUay

No comments:

Post a Comment