Monday, May 27, 2013

Cool Wallpaper For Computers images

Desktop Again
wallpaper for computers
Image by Hexidecimal
Been looking for a wallpaper for a while. This popped up on The Verge's Tumblr. I like it so far!


A Minimal Desktop Wallpaper
wallpaper for computers
Image by MightyBoyBrian
Hey, it's Friday! How'd that happen?

Although it's another smoke one (lame, I know) I thought this worked really well as a desktop background on my computer. Maybe you want this as your computer background too? If so, click here for the large version.

What really makes this shot for me is the sharp edge of smoke running along a good length of the column.

For a description of how I got this shot, please see the previous post.



Flag of Canada
wallpaper for computers
Image by scazon
In Vanier Park, near downtown Vancouver. 16:10 aspect ratio; good for use as computer wallpaper.


April 2011 Desktop Wallpaper
wallpaper for computers
Image by Gordon McKinlay
April generally equates with the celebration of Easter (I know, it's sometimes in March!) and our annual attendance at Spring Harvest in Skegness. In order to get ready for this I thought that a photo taken of the Spring Harvest Big Top taken last year would make a nice bright desktop image. So here it is. The photo was taken with a Nikon D50 and Lensbaby Composer. The wallpaper was created with fd's Flickr Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment