Friday, March 15, 2013

Nice Backgrounds photos

yellow tulip blue gray background
backgrounds
Image by photogirl7.1
I decided to try my hand at making the photo of the tulip stand out by putting a monochrome background to the flower to try to bring out the richness of the flower and texture. This is another hue that I used. Let me know what you think


Studio, white background, bean-bag and pillows
backgrounds
Image by jmtosses
This is my current studio setup minus umbrellas now. A lot of flashes, a nice background system from Dynasun, a Walimex boom-stand, white, nd grey and black backgrounds, a huge black/white Dynasun reflector, a California Sunbounce micro reflector (zebra/white), various tripods, stands and clamps and finally my trusty Nikon D200, D2x and even a marveleous Nikon F5. I'm super happy.


MAC Book Pro Desktop Background - Dark II.
backgrounds
Image by lewro
Mary Christmas Everyone. I have created these 4 Desktop Backgrounds. They are FREE to download. Resolution 1440 x 900. Enjoy.
I have tweaked some bits on the ipod so they are not 100% the way they look in real life :)
The line on the right side is left to separate your desktop ICONs from the rest of the screen. I think most of the people use it that way.
Original Size: www.flickr.com/photos/lewro/3139373835/sizes/o/

No comments:

Post a Comment