Saturday, March 23, 2013

Free Texture #255

Free Texture #255
free background images
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This texture is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible.

I would love to see the results of your work, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to these 2 sets. ~Textures Vol 2~ & ~Texture/Backgrounds~

If you are looking for more stock images and textures, please check out my group
"Brenda's Stock Resources".


water drops - desktop background wallpaper
free background images
Image by (matt)
Read more about the image here.

hope you enjoy this series of desktop background wallpapers. these images are created for a 1.6:1 aspect ratio. the image resolution is 2560x1600, use a setting such as center or fit if you are using a different resolution.


Beach_Dawn_Background 28
free background images
Image by ~Brenda-Starr~
This image is free to use in your creative works.
Please do not redistribute or make small changes and claim it as your own.

Please provide credit via a link under your work back to this image or to my account where possible, thank you .

I love to see how you use my image, so please leave me a link or a small copy in my comment box below.

Thank you,
Brenda.

I belong to this set - ~Backgrounds~


Green Waves
free background images
Image by shaire productions
By Sherrie Thai of ShaireProductions. Feel free to download and use these as a background for commercial or noncommercial projects. If you decide to use them, please let me know how it goes by sending a link or an image. Enjoy!


Clouds and Water
free background images
Image by shaire productions
By Sherrie Thai of ShaireProductions. Feel free to download and use these as a background for commercial or noncommercial projects. If you decide to use them, please let me know how it goes by sending a link or an image. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment