Wednesday, February 13, 2013

White Background Setup

White Background Setup
backgrounds
Image by nickwheeleroz
Strobist Information:

With Keoula's MBFF show coming up in a few days, she wanted some pictures of her new range taking. With all the dresses based on a spring flower theme, a fresh white background seemed perfect and as we had been playing around with the Zack Arias setup for the hen pictures we decided to go with it again.

For the shoot we asked Elspeth and Ashleigh to model for us. Keoula had been put in touch with a couple of new guys, Tim and Loclan for hair and make up. They had not met before but they worked absolutely brilliantly together and did a fantastic job!

For the shoot, we worked through the range of dresses that have been completed so far and I worked a few portrait shots in along the way. I will post more of the dress shots later, but for now it is all portraits.

When the dress shots were all finished Ashleigh and her Mum kindly agreed to stay on for a little while longer and I played around with the conference room head shot setup but with slightly more glamorous lighting! :) I have posted these portraits with a separate setup shot.

Pictures here:

Bohemian Rhapsody
Ashleigh
Elspeth and Ashleigh
Whoops

Zack Arias: White Seamless Tutorial

Learn how to light: www.strobist.com


Background
backgrounds
Image by Maggie-Me
Free background, use anyway you like, would be nice if you show me what you do

Trying couple things


Vintage Background For Portraits (Photoshop) - Andrea Rascaglia
backgrounds
Image by Andrea Rusky
By Andrea Rascaglia - Download the full resolution and my other borders at deviantART

andrearusky.deviantart.com/art/Vintage-Background-4-porta...

Also please check my works on YouTube
www.youtube.com/gfxreel


Background
backgrounds
Image by Maggie-Me
Free Background use anyway you like, it would be nice if you gave me credit and send me link of what you do

All 3D, Vue


White flower in black background
backgrounds
Image by AndersSteenNilsen
Taken outside in my yard. Making the black background with a pice of black paper (smaller than A4). I also used a tripod.

It would be nice of you if you gave me thumbs up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment