Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nice Computer Wall Paper photos

Anemonea
computer wall paper
Image by mps21877
Or anemones if you prefer. Created with Apophysis 2.08 3D Hack. Reminds me of the little sea creatures.


Glenn's Clock
computer wall paper
Image by ukslim
May 2006 Scavenger Hunt: "A clock face"

Shortly after moving to our new office, some of my colleagues started demanding a wall clock. I never understood why, because we all work with computers -- which have clocks on the desktop -- and we have fancy Cisco phones which display the time too. Still, this clock went on the wall as an interim measure / form of protest.

We now have a nice wall clock that gets the time from a radio transmitter in Rugby, but Glenn's Clock remains, correct twice a day, telling us it's home time.


Flight of the Conchords Wallpaper
computer wall paper
Image by Thoth, God of Knowledge


Crimson Clover Carnival
computer wall paper
Image by mps21877
Another Apophysis 2.08 3D Hack effort, as rendered. I think I'm getting the hang of it. My 3 year old helped me with the title. (1280x1024) It's also posted at mps21877.deviantart.com and www.redbubble.com/people/mps21877.


WALL [PAPER]
computer wall paper
Image by isthiswhereiputthenameiwant
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's my computer screen. The isolated line off to the left (in the center) has been there for months...just appeared when I turned it on one day. The rest of it? Well, I turned on my computer for the first time since coming home for the summer, and that's what I saw. Some of the detail in the crack work up top is missing, unfortunately. What did I do to it? I placed it in the computer bag, and placed that on top of the unplugged fridge in my room. It just kinda...showed up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment