Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cool Wallpaper For Computers images

Croton
wallpaper for computers
Image by gentlemanhog
Wanted a new wallpaper picture for my computer so stuck the croton in the sun and did some snaps.

I like this one.


Baseball Desktop
wallpaper for computers
Image by conceptDawg
This makes a great desktop wallpaper image for your computer. It's saved at 1680 x 1050 which is the default for many wide-screen LCD displays.

Let me know if you want one in a different resolution.

The field is Mississippi State University's Dudy Noble Field. A spectacular playing surface.


Non più andrai farfallone amoroso
wallpaper for computers
Image by funadium
Non più andrai, farfallone amoroso,
notte e giorno d’intorno girando;
delle belle turbando il riposo
Narcisetto, Adoncino d’amor.

(Mozart, Le Nozze di Figaro)

I don't understand my friend Joserg: he wakes up at 4am to go into the wild Maremma to shot his butterflies.
I'm sitting in front of the computer, at 00.30am, and the butterflies land on my armchair: no need to wake up at insane hours, to be washed by the dew, etc.
Well, surely Joserg's butterflies are fancier...

::::

I selected this photo as very appropriate for a desktop wallpaper, because it don't interfere too much with icons.
Feel free to download it in the size fitting your desktop: please, just add it to your "faves" by clicking the small grey star in the upper left corner.


:::

Io non capisco il mio amico Joserg: si alza alle 4 del mattino per andare nella boscaglia maremmana per fare le foto alle farfalle.
Io sto seduto davanti al computer, alle 00.30, e le farfalle si vengono a posare sulla mia poltrona: nessun bisogno di alzarsi ad ore insane, di inzupparsi di rugiada ecc.
Beh, di certo quelle di Joserg sono un po' più carine...


empire full
wallpaper for computers
Image by nunorodrigues.net
source:http://mantia.me/desktops/empire/
Everything created and released on mantia.me is free to use for personal use on your computer only. If you would like to use my art commercially or for anything else, please send me an email.
Louie Mantia • mantia.me


empire wide
wallpaper for computers
Image by nunorodrigues.net
source:http://mantia.me/desktops/empire/
Everything created and released on mantia.me is free to use for personal use on your computer only. If you would like to use my art commercially or for anything else, please send me an email.
Louie Mantia • mantia.me

No comments:

Post a Comment