Friday, April 12, 2013

bird splatters

bird splatters
backgrounds
Image by chadbrooks
This has a different size, I was working on a different project and I liked the background more the final project so I just figured I would throw it up here.


Old Love Letter
backgrounds
Image by Tim_in_Ohio
Free Texture/Background.

Old Love Letter is a variant of my texture, Folded Paper. I think this would make a better base layer or background than a texture that you would overlay onto something else. Either way, I hope you enjoy it.

Just so that you know, I'm not disclosing anyone's private moments for the sake of art, the letter is pure fiction created in Photoshop :)


Shells
backgrounds
Image by ihearthome
Free texture/background for you! I would appreciate a credit link if you choose to include it in your creation :) www.flickr.com/photos/triciabreidenthal/sets/721576085212...


Abstract Jesus
backgrounds
Image by ramoo76
A nice worship background.
www.DigitalSeedSoer.org


burning red cacti
backgrounds
Image by JimmyMac210
with bokeh background.

No comments:

Post a Comment